P rofessionalism. R espect. I ntegrity. D uty. E xcellence. These words summarize the vision, mission and values of Corrections Corporation of America (CCA). Each day, PRIDE is personified by each member of the CCA family as they work to make a positive impact in the communities they serve.
At CCA, our Treatment (Substance Abuse) teams make lasting changes in the lives of offenders, as we set the standards of care in the industry. This is your opportunity to make a satisfying career even more rewarding. CCA is currently seeking Treatment Managers who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in a prison setting. The Treatment Manager is responsible for administration oversight and clinical supervision of substance use treatment programs. Plans, implements and monitors the treatment program(s) which may be an outpatient model, an intensive outpatient model, or a residential therapeutic community model. Selects and supervises qualified counseling staff who provide case management and counseling services, and assist in the overall operation of the program.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements:
1. Develops, implements and monitors treatment programs in accordance with CCA and partner agency policies and procedures. Oversees program activities and evaluates the effectiveness of treatment programs.
2. Plans, develops, and conducts seminars, workshops and specialized training programs in specific areas of treatment and prevention for inmates/residents, treatment staff and other facility staff.
3. Supervises staff in the performance of their duties and evaluates as prescribed by the facility and company policy. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring, interviewing applicants, training new employees, evaluating performance and preparing written performance appraisals, listening to concerns and effectively resolving disputes or problems, taking corrective or disciplinary action, developing work schedules, monitoring work assignments, use of overtime, and approving leave requests.
4. Provides clinical supervision for the program and staff. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing clinical files, maintaining and monitoring confidentiality to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations, policy, procedure, contract requirements and licensing standards. Coordinates admissions, treatment, evaluation and release information with other staff and departments.
5. Observes inmates/residents during program activities, provides consultation in response to inmate needs or concerns, and assists in managing grievance resolutions.
6. Observes inmates/residents during program activities, provides consultation in response to inmate needs or concerns, and assists in managing grievance resolutions.
7. Prepares and maintains a variety of standard narrative, statistical, summary and/or operational records, reports and logs, as required by policy, procedures, and regulations. Reviews reports and records produced by staff, and properly processes all reports and documents in a timely manner.
8. Utilizes established security protocol to assist and direct staff in the supervision of inmates/residents assigned to treatment programs.
9. Provides for areas under supervision to be adequately staffed; fills in as needed during periods of short staffing; may deliver treatment and therapeutic programs to inmates/residents.
More about CCA!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CCA is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in the rehabilitation and re-entry market. With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CCA has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CCA facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CCA employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
CCA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or a closely related field is required. Must possess AZ LISAC licensure/certification. Must be authorized or endorsed to provide clinical supervision where required by prevailing regulation. Three years of experience in substance use counseling, to include one year of supervisory experience is required. One year of experience in a therapeutic community setting is preferred. Must demonstrate knowledge of the methods and techniques of substance use treatment, aftercare planning, clinical supervision, and applicable guidelines pertaining to the operations of a treatment program. Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred. A valid driver's license is required. Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age. CCA is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE.
Each day, CCA employees operate according more than 500 strict performance guidelines developed by the American Correctional Association. They abide by the strong sense of accountability that has guided our company for more than a quarter-century. They also follow the requirements of our many federal, state and local government partners.
Our more than 16,000 employees also answer to a higher call – one that unites all of us from facility to facility, from coast to coast. It's called The CCA Way, and it's a set of values and principles that keeps us on the same page and doing our best each moment of every day. These values distinguish CCA from other providers in our industry, and our staff from other corrections professionals.
The CCA Way is more than a catchphrase – it’s a descriptor used for many years by CCA employees, our competitors, and our partners to highlight our company’s unique approach and industry leadership.