Port and Rail Truck Driving Associates play an important role at Knight. We will depend on you to fill store shelves with imported goods from around the globe. Join the elite port and rail carrier in the nation and take pride in what you do. We will also assist in obtaining your TWIC card, which is required to work in the ports. Call a recruiter today to get behind the wheel!
- Pay Starts at $.45 a Mile
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Home Daily or Weekends
- Company Match Premium 401K
- Drive Within 400 Miles of Terminal
- State-of-the-Art Trucks and Logging System
- 21 years of age for Company drivers and 24 for Independent Contractors
- Minimum 6 months current OTR experience for Company Drivers & 1 year experience for Independent Contractors
- DOT physical and functional capacity testing
- TWIC Card required for CA residents. Must be obtainable for all other locations.
About Knight Transportation
Knight high quality Port positions offer Professional Class A CDL Company Truck Drivers and Independent Contractors dedicated and non-dedicated freight lanes. Drivers enjoy consistent miles and hometime along with their choice of daily or weekly pay and a complete benefits package with 401(k). Knight Port Services‚€™ staff understands that running the Ports can be challenging and that is why they are there to support and provide the professional treatment that drivers truly deserve. With all of these great choices, support and earning potential, it's never been a better time to DriveKnight!