Seller financed Eloy corner Lot For ... for sale in Eloy, AZ

1 of 10
Seller financed Eloy corner Lot For Sale $750 down / Investor Special!
Main Photo
Location: Eloy, AZ
Lot for Sale: 3505 N Cocopa Dr. Eloy, AZ 85131
Parcel Number: 404-08-0520

26 Township: 07S Range: 07E Atlas
Number: 094-26
Property Description: TOLTEC ARIZONA VALLEY #3 LOT 1 IN BLK

Dimensions: approx. 92' X 138' right on the corner of Tonto Road and Cocopa.

Don't miss your chance to own a .3 appx. Acre lot directly in the path of progress about 1/2 way between Tucson and Phoenix. This area is slated to boom in growth during the next 10-20 years and owning properties like this will be a wise and prudent investment!
This very flat charming lot is in the Toltec Arizona Valley subdivision which has gorgeous mountain views, plus easy highway access to I-10. It will be an ez build when the time comes....close to Robson golf course as well.

Road access in place via freshly chip sealed/pave streets. Water/ and electric are reportedly to the lot line, but please contact the service providers while your doing your feasibility studies. Note: this subdivision does not allow mobiles so site builds are required.

* Less than 20% of the land in Arizona is privately owned, while the other 80% is State/Federally owned and controlled. This has resulted in dramatic price rises when real estate cycles take place. Signs are strong that this is now occurring....

Purchase via seller financing with just $750. down, seller will carryback the balance directly (no banks needed). We provide you an exact monthly payment once you have toured the property, and completed an application; Loan terms OAC . Min. payment of $250. a month with Seller finance option.

* Drive on by and take a look and walk the lot prior to making any offers. * Subject property is free and clear of all liens.

TRADES WELCOME: cars/trucks, RV, classics, metro Tucson improved lots, SFR's, Silver Rounds, Gold, other hard assets....etc... submit what you have!!

Please Call: 520-881-4663 (no emails) 520-275-0130 text ok

Contact Information
David "Deeds"
520 881-4663
Visit us: www.Deedtrader.com
Price: $7,995.00
Flexibility: Negotiable
Additional Pricing Information: With additional down, seller has both price and terms flexibility. Hurry, this lot will go FAST....TRADES OK..
Property Location
3505 N Cocopa Dr.
Eloy, AZ 85131
View Map
Acreage: .3
Zoning: Residential (site builds only)
Water: Yes
Subdivision: Toltec Arizona Valley
Agent Name: Deeds
Broker: 881Home, LLC- Tucson's #1 FSBO Co.
Photo Gallery
All information in this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change

  • Price: $7,995

Don't Be Fooled

Fraudsters advertise a real estate property usually at a considerable discount. This allows the fraudster to receive as many replies or inquiries as possible. The fraudster goest to great lengths to make this property look as legitimate as possible and might include pictures, floor plans, etc. To make sure you express an interest in the property the fraudster will ask you to wire money for a deposit, verify funds, or other legitimate sounding reasons.